Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 2 Post Op.......

11:13 am    Still having a hard time managing the pain.  I'm trying to use the Morphine as little as possible so that I can break out of this place.  I have already had to have it twice this morning, so I might not get to go home today.  I guess we will have to wait and see.




4:11 pm   I had just woken up from a nap when my nurse and the Resident came into my room.  She let me know that she had the papers drawn up for me to leave.  I was kind of taken aback because because Dr. Mason had stopped in this morning and he felt like maybe another days stay might be in order, since I had to have the strong medication still that morning.  I t seemed that I should stay until I was not needing anything stronger than the oral medication I would be sent home with.  The Resident was set on me going home so I gave in.

No comments:

Post a Comment