Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 7 Post Op.....

9:09 am    Josh and I are driving to Madigan Army Hospital this morning for my post op appointment with Dr P.  I have A LOT of questions about why my breasts look the way they do.  They are just scary looking!  Anyways, getting out of the house and spending time with my honey will be awesome.  I've got cabin fever!




11:26 am   The appointment went very well.  When he walked in I said "You've got some explainin' to do!!"  Basically he said the same thing has Dr. M had said.  They had not realized how big my boobs were!  They had both done pre op exams, but they had underestimated the amount of skin that was there.  He told us to plan on at least 2-3 more surgeries, which I was already prepared for.  He said to plan on the next surgery being somewhere around Dec ember, but assured me we will work around the ship's schedule so that Josh will be here.  The other good thing is that the next surgeries will be painful, but the pain should be MUCH less!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment