Sunday, September 25, 2011

I feel like something isn't right

I haven't been feeling well at all.  I am still having a lot of pain in my right breast.  I have been being so good and I have stayed in bed most of the day.  The drain had really slowed down and the color of it was light.  It was looking like I would be able to call and get my drains taken out.  Unfortunately the last few days the drainage has been back to the amounts close to what they were right after the surgery.


This afternoon when I woke up from my nap, I felt like I had been hit my a Mack truck.  I was having really bad stabbing pain in my breast and I definitely felt feverish.  I laid on the couch and watched TV with Josh and it got worse.  I have decided to head to bed early and I am hoping that I will feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment